1. By using this website you accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the following documents :
Terms and Conditions of Sale
3. All goods are subject to availability. Season collections are limited stock and may not always be available for reorder from our suppliers.
4. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
5. All payments are processed in Australian Dollars. Currency conversion is displayed for your convenience only. Conversion rates may slightly vary.
6. Goods can not be shipped until payment is received in full. Please note that it can take a few days for funds to be received, depending on the method of payment. Goods are not considered reserved until paid for.
7. We only accept credit card payment from the card holder. Due to the increase of fraudulent activity, we may ask you to provide additional information to verify your identity before your order can be accepted.
8. We reserve the right to cancel your order if it was not made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and/or other website Policies or if we suspect it is fraudulent.
9. Gift certificates issued by us can be redeemed at www.angelsdream.com.au. They should be treated as store credit of equal value. They do not have expiry date.
10. Gift certificates can be sent by mail or email to the recipient.
11. Each gift certificate has a unique ID. It is a responsibility of gift certificate holder to keep it in safe place to prevent unauthorised use. Once certificate is redeemed it can not be reissued.
12. Gift certificates are not refundable and can not be redeemable for cash.
Ownership of the Content
13. The content of this website, including, but not limited to, text, graphic, photographs, logos, trademarks and other materials, is a property of Angel’s Dream and its suppliers. It can not be reproduced without our express written permission.
14. Any information or advice provided on this website is given in good faith. However, we can not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of reliance on this information.