1. At Angel‘s Dream we take your privacy very seriously. This Policy is our official commitment to protecting your privacy.
Personal Information Collection and Use
2. When you create an account with us we collect some personal information about you. This may include your name, address, contact number, e-mail address.
3. If you place an order with us our system will also record your IP address, date and time of placing order.
4. Your personal information will be used for the purpose of provision of our service, including but not limited to, processing your orders, communicating with you in relation to processing your orders or to assist with any enquiry you may have, and record keeping.
Storage and safeguarding of your personal information
5. Your personal information may be stored in both paper and electronic form. We take the following steps to protect this information from unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and other misuse:
- We keep your information in our encrypted database.
- All personal information is transmitted via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology.
- Your personal information can only be accessed by limited number of authorised persons.
- We maintain high security standards for document storage.
- Your information will be permanently de-identified and/or destroyed when no longer needed.
Access and correction
6. To ensure the accuracy of your information, you may access, update and delete your personal details at any time. You will need to login to your account with your username and password.
Automatic data collection
7. Some information will be collected automatically from all visitors of our website. This may include IP address, date and time of visit, pages viewed, type of browser you are using, URL from which you linked to our website.
8. We may use this data internally for statistic, analysis and research to make improvements to our service and navigation of the website.
9. This information will not be linked to you individually and we will not make any attempts to establish such link, unless special circumstances require us to do so.
10. A cookie is a piece of information sent by website to your browser and then saved on your computer hard-disk. When you navigate the website this information is sent back to the server. Cookies may be used for keeping information about current session, recognition of previously authenticated users and personalisation of the web page. In order to shop at our website, you must enable cookies in your browser settings. However, this is not necessary to simply navigate the website without adding products to cart.
11. If registered user activates “remember me” function, cookies containing information about username and password in encrypted form will be stored on computer hard-disk for the period of six months from the last visit. This function allows automatic authentication of the user accessing our website from the same computer. When this function is not activated (“remember me” box is ticked off) cookies related to current session will be destroyed when the browser is closed. To ensure security of your information, DO NOT use this function when accessing our website from public computers.
12. By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive direct marketing materials from us. You always have an option to unsubscribe by ticking off the relevant box in your profile or by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the newsletter.
13. We may disclose your information, to the extent that is necessary, to organisations directly involved in a process of provision of our service.
14. We will not disclose any information about you to third parties, other than mentioned in Clause 13, without your consent, unless:
- required by law
- we have a reasonable ground to believe that disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious threat to life, health or safety of individual or individuals.
- we have a reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, and the disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation of the matter or in reporting our concerns to relevant authorities
15. We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any time without prior notification.