1. We recommend that you hand wash your lingerie in cool water. Only use mild detergents as regular ones contain harsh chemicals that can weaken delicate fabrics. Do not rub.
2. If you prefer machine washing, always put your lingerie in a laundry bag. It is a good idea to fasten hooks of your bras first to prevent tangling. Wash on most delicate cycle. To ensure even distribution of laundry detergent try to avoid overloading your machine. It is advisable to wash fine lingerie separately from other items of clothing, especially those made of rough fabrics like denim and those likely to generate fluff.
3. Wash dark and white colours separately.
4. Never use bleach on your lingerie. Oxygen-based stain-remover can be used instead to treat tough stains. Always refer to manufacturer’s instructions before using any product.
5. Do not wring. Wringing can damage delicate fabrics, overstretch elastics and ruin the shape of your padded bra. Pat with clean dry towel to remove excess water.
6. Do not tumble dry. Allow to air dry in shade.
7. Padded bras require extra care. You should never hang them by the end of back strap for drying. Gravity can deform the shape of your bra. Hang them in half or lay flat. Do not fold cups.
8. Swimwear should be washed after each use to remove any dirt, sunscreen and perspiration. Avoid using swimwear containing elastane (also known as Lycra®) in chlorinated water. Do not sit on rough surfaces.
9. Always check the care label.
WashingWashing tub symbol indicates whether domestic washing is possible. It applies to both machine and hand washing.
The number in the tub indicates maximum permitted water temperature in degrees centigrade.
One line or two lines under the tub indicate mild or very mild treatment respectively.
Hand in the tub means that garment must be hand-washed.
|wash||wash at 30°C||mild wash
|hand wash||do not wash|
Triangle represents bleaching.
The empty triangle indicates that any type of bleach can be used.
|do not bleach|
Square symbolises drying process.
The circle inside the square represents tumble dryer.
Number of dots indicates level of temperature.
|tumble dry||mild drying
Number of dots indicates maximum temperature level.
|iron||iron at low
|iron at moderate
|do not iron|
The letter inside the circle refers to type of solvent to be used to clean the garment.
They are intended for professional cleaners.